Fire alarm systems are essential in both domestic and commercial premises in order to protect from the devastation of fire. They give early warning if a fire has started.
They play a vital role in reducing fire deaths and injuries. According to the NFPA, almost two-thirds of home fire deaths resulted from homes with no smoke alarms or non-working smoke alarms. It could help in saving your home or business and the lives of you and your family
Electec Solutions Ltd specialises in different types of fire alarm systems to suit all domestic, commercial and Industrial premises:
- – Conventional Fire Alarm uses automatic detectors wired on separate circuits referred to as a zone connected to a central control panel. When a fire is detected the alarm should sound and the control panel indicates the zone. They are best suited to smaller premises.
- – Addressable Fire Alarm uses automatic detectors wired in loops connected to a central control unit that can determine accurately the exact location of the fire by displaying a specific text location description for each detector/alarm device.
- Design, Installation and commissioning
- Inspection, Testing and Certification
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Full Integration with AOVs
Our technicians design, install and certify all types of fire alarm systems and satisfy legal requirements of BS 5839 and the latest IEE wiring regulations BS 7671.
Intruder or Burglar Alarm Systems
A burglar Alarm system makes you less likely to become a victim of a burglary. There are two types of Intruder or Burglar Alarm systems:
- Wired Alarm
- Wireless Alarm
Both systems can be configured to send alerts to your mobile phone directly.
Depending on your requirement; Electec solutions Ltd install, monitor and maintain burglar alarms to the highest standards.
Emergency lighting provides immediate secondary lighting when the power supply to the normal lighting fails. It ensures that everyone can leave the building safely. Emergency lighting system enables the building to meet fire safety legislation and is required by current regulations.
Our professional NICEIC qualified electricians install new systems, test and certify existing systems according to the current standards.